World Kindness Day is a movement to make this world a better place and promote humanity. It is created in 1998 by a group of kindness organizations around the world. The central idea behind World Kindness Day is to encourage people to spread happiness, joy, and peace through kindness. In today’s world, we are missing kindness towards each other.
Kindness a virtue, and an important quality it is also valued in all religions. All societies and religion advocates compassion towards other living beings. The World Kindness Movement and World Kindness Day is a mission to create a kinder world by inspiring people and nations towards making a kinder society.
World Kindness Day is an attempt to make the world a better place by promoting good deeds. This day individuals or organizations take the pledge for acts of kindness. The World Kindness Movement is not affiliated to any political movement or religion.
What to do for world kindness day? How to Celebrate?
You don’t need to adopt a child from an orphanage to celebrate it– it’s all about some little gestures of kindness. Helping others we can restore a sense of humanity as well feel the positive impact on us also. You don’t need to do big things even some act or deed of kindness can make this world a better place. Some of Best World kindness day activities are given below.
- Just be kind and do some random acts of kindness.
- Give up your seat on the bus to someone needier.
- Volunteer your time for local social causes.
- Leave a kind note for someone.
- Be kind to the animals and to the environment as well.
- You should teach your children the value of virtue and kindness by practicing it in your daily life.
- Sometimes Smile at strangers and Hold the door open for a stranger.
- Donate books, food or clothes to your local community.
- Compliment your neighbors on their garden gnomes.
- Let your partner have control of the TV remote for the evening.
Did You Know… some world kindness day facts
…that researchers have found there is a link between happiness and kindness? Acts of kindness make you happy, and who are happy tend to be kinder to others.
World kindness day quotes
- “Kindness means Loving People More Than They Deserve.”
- “Whenever Possible Be Kind and you know It Is Always Possible.
- Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.”
- “Every human being has Kindness by default just bring it out .”
- “It Is Easy To Hate someone, to love someone you need Strength. Be Gentle and Kind.”
- “Your day is a waste if you haven’t done Something For Someone Who Can Never Repay You.”
- “Remember Sometimes, All We Need Is A Little Kindness.”
- “Kindness And Politeness Are most needed thing today in the world.”
- “Doing even one small act of kindness can change the world people around you. Surely yours too.”
- “Kindness is the best gift one can give to others”
On World Kindness Day organization all over the world organize many programs like concerts, charitable events and road shoes etc. People take an oath to make this world a better place. People try to show kindness to not only their loved ones but also to complete strangers.
World Kindness Day is in a way an effort to Healing the World. Today’s world became very unkind. If we want to save this world and humanity then it is high time to do something otherwise it will be too late. By doing so, there is the possibility of creating a new world for our future generation.