Are you looking for Educational quotes for kids to inspire and motivate them? Find here best famous early childhood quotes and positive education quotes.
One of the major responsibilities of parents while raising the children is to equip them with a strong morality and positive personality. Besides everything parents do for their children they must inspire them to be successful whatever they do, but also become a good human being.
The best time to mold some body’s personality and character is childhood so parents must start to inspire and motivate them while they are in schools. Besides parents, their teachers also have the responsibility to provide a healthy dose of motivational and Inspirational Messages.
Considering the importance of morality, high values and positive personality in children we have prepared this article. Here you will find the best Educational quotes for kids, early childhood education quotes, inspirational quotes for kids in school, education quotes for students.
Look through these best-collected quotes from famous personalities around the world; hope it will help you to inspire and motivate your children.
Best Educational Quotes For Kids:
- “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.” – Albert Einstein
- “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Don’t expect your friend to be a perfect person. But, help your friend to become a perfect person. That is true friendship” – Mother Teresa
- “All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin
- “Give the world the best you have, and the best will come to you”. – Madeline Bridge
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
- “Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind, and the third is to be kind.” – Henry James
- “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it ‘The Present’.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
- “When you talk, you are only repeating something you know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.” – Dalai Lama
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
- “It is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.” – George Burns
- “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Row, row, row your boat. Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream. “– Alice Mun
- “Be yourself, for everybody else is already taken.”- Oscar Wilde
- “The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.”- Brian Herbert
- “Do a little more than you’re paid to. Give a little more than you have to. Try a little harder than you want to. Aim a little higher than you think possible, and give a lot of thanks to God for health, family, and friends.” – Art Linkletter
- “Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.” – Horace
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you’ll go” – Dr. Seuss
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.” – Theodore Roosevelt
We hope you will like this collection of Educational quotes for kids and preschool quotes and sayings. These are the best educational quotes from various famous and successful persons.